Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thanks!!


Seriously, I’ve been sittin’ infront of my computer since this morning and thinkin’ for the subject that I should write for my blog today…I’m out of idea and all the sudden came this one intern to my desk accompanied with one lady that I’m not familiar with..She offered me a cup cake with a DIFC logos on it and gave me a small pack of souvenir full with Patchi chocolate and a key chain with my name spell on it..and that’s so cool,soon i realized that today is her last day doing the internship, I barely communicate with this intern when she’s doing the internship but from the attitude that she have showed I believe she’s a nice lady, just want to wish her a good luck in everything that she’s going to do in the future..and thanks for cup cake, chocolates and the key chain ..God bless you!!!